16 Jun Why I am so grateful for pelvic floor physical therapists?
1. There is no risk and only possible benefit for patients.
2. They are highly skilled professionals who offer training that we cannot provide in depth.
3. Patients often want to avoid medications, procedures or surgery so this option is highly desirable.
4. If patients see no improvement with pelvic floor physical therapy, they are often more receptive to other treatment options.
5. They help manage pelvic pain which is incredibly challenging to control.