16 Jun INCONTINENCE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE BUT NOR DO THE THERAPIES.
Our therapies treat all people. Specifically, my recent patients receiving the Axonics device with the incredible assistance of my local African American representative Wendell Claxton demonstrate our committment to improve our patients regardless of identity.
- ~Geriatric Lesbian female with OAB secondary to MS
- ~Young Caucasian female nurse with dual incontinence
- ~Middle-aged Caucasian male with OAB who is a professor
- ~Geriatric retired African American female with OAB
- ~Middle-aged Hispanic female with dual incontinence who is a front-line grocery store clerk